torstai 3. joulukuuta 2015

The next step.

Kävelin tänään toimistolle hakemaan skootteria ja kehittelin päässäni pikkuisen tarinan. Ajoin rantaan, kävin uimassa ja kirjoitin tarinan päiväkirjaani, tiesin että tulen pärjäämään, kun ensi viikolla lennän Australiaan ja aloitan oman reissuni pelkästään itseni kanssa.

"It was just another sunny Friday as I was walking by a small lake minding my own business, more precisely I was wondering how can there be a rock in my shoe since I am only wearing flip flops.  I kept walking in deep thoughts when I came across a stork. "Are you taking a holiday from the baby delivering business? Or have you perhaps retired already?" I asked. The bird was not amused. It gave me a look similar to the one you would get from a cashier in 7eleven once you ask wether a certain item in the shop is free, since it doesn't have a price tag in it. The bird flew away uniterested in answering my pointless question.
I felt a strong need to apologise, but without wings it is very hard to catch a stork."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti